Developing trusted advisor skills for a top 10 law firm
Since 2004, Nicholson McBride has been working with this Top Ten law firm on helping partners to become even more successful in developing new business. Nicholson McBride has worked with Key Client Teams targeting specific clients to:
- Introduce a structured approach to secure new business from existing clients.
- Reinforce new business development skills / behaviours.
- Provide tailored support for individuals on a one-to-one basis, targeting identified shortfalls in skill-sets.
- Remove the psychological barriers from selling.
- Create a sense of common purpose within account teams and instil a notion of individual and collective responsibility for business development.
- Highlight the importance of cross-selling.
Since starting the programme, this law firm has been appointed to the international panel of a multinational client.