Rubina's interest in applying psychology in the workplace emerged over 10 years ago with a Degree in Psychology & Management. Her focus on individual and organisational development led her to also completing an MSc in Organisational Psychology. Since becoming a business psychologist, she has worked in a variety of sectors, helping individuals and teams to enhance their performance at work, through training, consulting and coaching. Before joining Nicholson McBride, Rubina advised start-up businesses on securing investment and growing in a tough market.
Highlights at Nicholson McBride
- Developing and rolling out a new psychometric tool to measure one's personal resilience, the Nicholson McBride Resilience Quotient (RQ) - completed by over 14,000 individuals since its launch in 2010.
- Researching, designing and facilitating development programmes, to build the personal skills and qualities necessary for individuals and teams to be effective performers.
- Facilitating off-site events for teams.
- Coaching individuals to achieve their potential by developing the necessary mindset, confidence and personal skills.
- Developing and implementing 360° feedback programmes.
- Producing personal development plans following Assessment or Development Centres.
- Conducting research, including employee engagement and client satisfaction surveys, analysing data and proposing key areas for focus and recommendations to help organisations become more effective. Providing support in driving and implementing the desired changes.
- Designing and implementing competency frameworks to help drive organisational change.
- Application of psychometric tools to aid individual and team development.
- Enabling flexibility in client organisations by training internal facilitators to deliver programmes - focusing on developing facilitation skills, briefings on delivery of material, and providing on-going support and feedback.